Sunday, November 7, 2010

Various updates

For those of you who didn't know, I no longer work in Fayetteville. Praise the Lord!! I now work for a long term care pharmacy in Fort Smith called Encompass Health Group. It is a new company, so we are starting from the ground up. I love it! I've been there for a couple of weeks, and I love the relaxed atmosphere. I really like my co-workers. They are very nice, but they work hard. It's exactly the kind of place that I have been looking for.

Shawn is doing great in school. Unfortunately, he is now driving 5 days a week to Fayetteville. We are hoping that he won't be doing that next semester, but with the classes that he needs to take to finish his degree, he probably will.

Alivia is also doing great in school. She is reading at the highest level in her Kindergarten class. We read every day, and she amazes me! She loves her teacher, which helps with her interest in school. The best part is that Alivia loves to teach Aleigh, and Aleigh wants to learn. When Alivia is doing her homework, Aleigh asks for homework, too.

Alivia had a Fairy Tale Ball at school a couple of weeks ago. She was Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Even though I had only been at my new job for a week, my boss said I could go! We had so much fun! We danced, ate, and danced some more.

No comments: