Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Aleigh's 15 month check-up


Alexandra had her 15 month check-up yesterday. She was 32 & 3/4 inches long and 21 lbs, 15 & 1/2 oz. She is a full inch taller than Alivia was at her 16 month check-up! Both girls are still in the 95th percentile for height. Aleigh has dropped down into the 50th percentile for weight, but Dr. Miller says thats just genetics. They are both going to be tall and thin if they continue to grow like they have been.



In Alivia news....She has a new imaginary friend. He is a nice, friendly, blue monster named "Cup Sugar". (I'm not sure if his name is one word or two, but it looks better as two!) She cracks me up!

Well, this week is my first week working part time! I haven't worked any since the 7th of August. Tomorrow will be my first day back, and even though I won't be working nearly as much, I still dread it. I am going to finish filling out paper work for Wal-Mart today. That is going to be my back-up job, just in case things don't work out at the hospital.

No comments: