Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's a Wonderful Life...Christmas Day 2009

Santa brought snow with him! Finally, a white Christmas...just
what Alivia had asked for! I'm worse than a kid. I was up at 3:30. I laid on the couch waiting for one of the girls to wake up. Around 6:30 I heard some little feet running down the hall. I already had the tree lit up, so when Aleigh came flying through, she stopped to look. I was laying on the couch watching her. When I sat up, she saw me, and ran over to give me a hug. Then she said she had to wake up her sister. When she woke Alivia up, Alivia sat up in bed and said "It's Christmas morning!" and ran to our bedroom to wake up Shawn.












The girls have really enjoyed all of their presents...a new kitchen playset with all kinds of accessories, Tag readers, Text and Learn phones, movies, CDs, a karaoke machine, remote control cars, and new baby dolls with all kinds of accessories. Of course, we can't forget their Twinkle Toes shoes!

No comments: