Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer Fun!

Mimi and Papaw got a boat!! We spent the 4th of July weekend in Russellville with them, and stayed on the boat as much as possible. Alivia loves the water. Aleigh is still a little scared. Despite wearing a life jacket at all times, she thinks she is going to sink. She is content with hanging on to the ladder and slowly climbing down into the water, but she will not let go...even if we are right beside her in the water. Alivia's favorite thing to do is jump off of the side of the boat....

That picture cracks me up every time I see it!!. Look at those legs!

This is how Aleigh and I prefer to spend our boat time...

She's my little Sun Baby. (Yes, she is coated in sunblock. No sunburns were acquired in the making of this picture).

We are having a great summer, so far! Hopefully, we will have a few more weekends on the lake. It's going by so fast!

I can't believe that it's only a month until Alivia starts kindergarten and Shawn starts school at the U of A in Fayetteville. Aleigh wants to go to pre-school so bad, and it's hard to explain to her that she still has one more year until she can start. She wants to do everything Alivia does. I think I will have to buy her a lunchbox to take to Granny and Pops' house. She's already been looking at them because she knows Alivia is getting one for kindergarten. They are growing up!

No comments: